Best way to export NEF files to JPG for best Facebook quality in GIMP?

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Best way to export NEF files to JPG for best Facebook quality in GIMP?

breckjensen
Hello all,

I'm looking for compression and exporting recommendations!

Unfortunately, I took an awesome picture of a drone in flight while my Nikon was set to save NEF / RAW files.... So I have this great shot I've edited in Gimp and it appears crystal clear until I upload it to Facebook.

I've tried setting it to Facebook's sizing recommendations (720px, 960px or 2048px wide) as well as compressing the file size to under 100KB. I export it to JPG for my personal color preferences. The picture looks great on my computer still, and then I upload it to an HD folder on Facebook and it's disgusting...

Anyone know the exact parameters I should use in GIMP or what I should set each individual compression option to when exporting? Any advice is appreciated!!! I want this photo to sparkle online a little more than what I've been able to achieve so far.
Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Creative healthcare animation