Cheap £25 max phone with 3G?

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Cheap £25 max phone with 3G?

breckjensen
Hello all,

I am looking at getting a 2nd phone, this will just be used for taking out during walks so want it to be small. It will be used just for calls, texts and maybe music. I intend to unlock it and have a Three 321 sim card to use and I believe it still requires a 3G phone even though I don't need to use mobile data.

I am currently looking at the Vodafone Smart Mini 7 or even the First 7 at 15 if it works from Amazon. I am hoping I can uninstall/disable the vodafone apps to increase memory/space. I have a spare microsd card to use.

I still like flip phones but having trouble finding ones that cheap. Is there anything else?
Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Blockchain Advertising