Dell XPS 400 USB keyboard and mouse not working

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Dell XPS 400 USB keyboard and mouse not working

breckjensen
Hi,
I am having a problem with the USB keyboard and mouse. Simply they are not responding. However, I do not have PS/2 connectors. The desktop is frozen. I am willing to reformat the hard drive but I do not know how. Any feedback is welcome.

I've read it might have something to do with the lithium-ion battery, is this true? I have removed it, waited for 24hrs but still did not reset.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.