Do Questions Asked in This Forum Only Last a Certain Amount of Time??

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Do Questions Asked in This Forum Only Last a Certain Amount of Time??

breckjensen
Hi,
I asked a question several weeks ago and got emails telling me I had replies to it--the date of the emails was April 14th to be exact--but my desktop PC has crashed since then and I've been too busy with getting that problem fixed to get back to the replies to my earlier question. I've just today opened the emails from this Forum but when I click on the link provided to take me back to my question, I get a screen which says, "Page Not Found."

Do questions expire after a certain length of time here in this Forum? I got replies to my questions on April 14th and it's just now May 5th, but my goodness, it's only been 3 weeks since I was last here......am I to expect any questions I post to this Forum will disappear in 2-3 weeks time?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.