Does Samsung Tab s3 4G Version support Social media apps ?

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Does Samsung Tab s3 4G Version support Social media apps ?

breckjensen
Hello all,

I want a tablet that can use full features of Social Media Programs . That is : Line , IMO , Whatsup , Snapchat , etc like any android phone. also to send and receive SMS

The Samsung Tab S3 has LTE Verson that supports GSM and phone calls .

My Question is : does it also support installing the programs said above ? or Just makes phonecalls and receive them ?
Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Corporate Advertising