Does the 4G Version of Tab s3 work like any Android phones and work with social apps?

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Does the 4G Version of Tab s3 work like any Android phones and work with social apps?

breckjensen
Hi,
want a tablet that can use full features of Social Media Programs . That is : Line , IMO , Whatsup , Snapchat , etc like any android phone. also to send and receive SMS

The Samsung Tab S3 has LTE Verson that supports GSM and phone calls .

My Question is : does it also support installing the programs said above ? or Just makes phonecalls and receive them ?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.