How get Youtube bookmarks onto new PC?

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

How get Youtube bookmarks onto new PC?

breckjensen
Hello all,

Have large collection of Youtube favorites in many folders - on old machine.

I have itemized links to my music in email to myself. But there has to be a faster way than right-clicking every link individually, to ultimately save in folders on the new machine one at a time.

I can even copy whole folders into email, but email doesn't present the links as a folder. (The world should have only these problems...)

Any ideas?
Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Promo Marketing Video Animation