How many Microsoft forums - community sites - help sites are there?

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

How many Microsoft forums - community sites - help sites are there?

breckjensen
Hello all,

As a home user who must sometimes repair something in Windows, I often find answers on various -- many -- Microsoft sites with forums, wikis, KB articles, other forums, still more other forums and still more help sites going on to infinity. I do indeed find some answers (in the impenetrable technical gobbledygook), but THERE ARE SO MANY MICROSOFT HELP-WEB-SITES !!!! Some tech, some very advanced, some too simple, some community sites with user comments - many of each.
??Does anyone have a list or index of these numerous MS sites stretching to the sky???
(My home system is Win XP Pro SP3 with Office 2003, although I use Outlook Express 6 for emails. Plenty of non-MS apps.)

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Data Warehouse Marketing Examples