How to remove network printers via a VBS script?

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

How to remove network printers via a VBS script?

breckjensen
Hello all,

I need to create a VBS logon script for users here to remove network printer conncections if they exist for a user's AD account. I've figured out how to add network printer connections, but I've run into a brick wall with removing them. I'd like the script to remove printer connections IF they exist, if not I don't want my users to get a pop up message stating that the connection does not exist. Any help would be awesome

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Digital Advertising Marketing Examples