JetAudio 7.5.5.25 Plus VX Problem

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

JetAudio 7.5.5.25 Plus VX Problem

breckjensen
Hello all,

I would like to first say thanks for this site as I hope it will solve a recurring problem for me.

The primary problem I have is that I have entered over 30 albums in the Media Library section of the Media Center of this version of jetAudio. Every time I go to enter more albums I end up having the [Unknown Artist] category added.

Is there anything that I can do so that this doesn't reoccur? Any info would be appreciated..

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Cryptocurrency Promotion