Recommendations for photo-editing software?

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Recommendations for photo-editing software?

breckjensen
Hello all,

I had planned on using Photoshop CS3, but even after all this time I find the price ($900) is still out of reach, so would like to hear alternatives. I had seen on some TV show about this artist in New York that takes famous paintings like Whistler's Mother, removes the face, and replaces it with his dogs' face. This is my main objective for the software. I will be fooling around with GIMP on Linux, but would like something for my XP Pro. Someone told me about Paint.Net, but I found out it requires .NET Framework, so that will not work. Any ideas of a software that will do what I need done, work on XP Pro, and not require the .NET bloatware?

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Corporate branding video