Second LAN Card show cross on one place while same working on other ? Pls h

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Second LAN Card show cross on one place while same working on other ? Pls h

breckjensen
Hello all,

We need to connect a second LAN card to a computer for some project. The second LAN card works fine at one department but using same on the other department always shows a cross. We have tried changing LAN cards, systems, switch ports, but all in vein. Please help if we are missing something!!

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Kitchen Equipment Marketing Examples