What is Lav ?

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

What is Lav ?

breckjensen
Hello all,

While playing a music video on Windows Media Player recently I noticed on the right hand side of the Taskbar icons for something called Lav Audio Decoder and Lav Video Decoder.
To my knowledge I didn't download these two things.
What are these and how could they have ended up on my PC ?
See screenshot.
Please help.
Also, I've just noticed that my NVidia icon has suddenly disappeared from the Taskbar. Why would that happen and how do I now check for NVidia updates if the icon isn't there. ?
Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Marketing Communication Video