What is a good, easy to use disk imaging software

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

What is a good, easy to use disk imaging software

breckjensen
Hello all,

I have never imaged a HDD before. I recently acquired a Western Digital SATA 500GB HDD. My existing HDD is also a SATA drive. I wish to have the 500GB as the bootable drive and regulate my old 140GB as the bootable backup.

I have read that Drive Image has issues recognizing SATA drives. The imaging software is available at the WD website. On the otherhand, a friend recommended Norton Ghost.
Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Corporate Services Video