how to fix a problem with my dell XPS 400?

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
1 mensagem Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

how to fix a problem with my dell XPS 400?

breckjensen
Hello all,
I recently purchased a new hard drive from Dell. Afert installing the haed drive i put in the operating system CD, when it gets to the windows XP home editioin start up where it ask for you to hit Enter to continue; R for repair; F3 to quit well my keyboard locks and i can do nothing. I have the original USB type that came with the system. Can anyone please advise me how to fix this problem?????

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet

Animated Promos